Anonymous asked: 001 asofai and 003 arya stark
- Favorite character: Gendry. And Arya, Grenn and Bronn. I have an unhealthy love for secondary characters, okay.
- Least Favorite character: Ramsay
Snow Bolton. Walder Frey. Daario.
- 5 Favorite ships (canon or non-canon): Gendry x Arya all the way. :D And then Jaime x Brienne, Jon x Ygritte, Asha x Qarl the maid, Hot Pie x food.
- Character I find most attractive: TV Series wise it’s Gendry. But this series also has a huge amount of silver foxes… //D
- Character I would marry: Grenn. I think you don’t understand my feelings.
- Character I would be best friends with: I’d love to hang out with the Stark sisters. Both of them.
- a random thought: why did I even start this series for it only brought pain and OTPs and feels. And I need POV chapters from so many different characters. ;_;
- An unpopular opinion: I can’t think of any rn.
- my canon OTP: Gendry x Arya
- Non-canon OTP: see above
- most badass character: Asha Greyjoy
- pairing I am not a fan of: Dany x Daario, but since there are so many characters the possibilites are unlimited.
- character I feel the writers screwed up (in one way or another): The… thing Lysa Arryn became. But then again, it made sense…
- favourite friendship: Gendry and Arya goes without saying. Stannis and Davos. Tyrion and Bronn. Jon and Sam. ;_;
- character I want to adopt or be adopted by: The Mormont ladies and become a badass, too.
003 arya stark
- How I feel about this character: BBY Q_Q So yes, I like Arya because she’s started as your next-door-tomboy and I have a soft spot for tomboys. Also, our first names sound similar (yes that’s a reason). Her voyage from the careless highborn girl (careless as in her only trouble being how bad her needlework was) to someone who’s seen the darkest places in the world and people’s mind captured me. I’m aware that she’s flawed and that she had a huge portion of luck to get that far in a world like Westeros, but she’s still my bby girl, okay. I’m not really happy with her most recent arc because her moral compass is way beyond fucked up by now. But let’s see where to her journey will continue.
- All the people I ship romantically with this character: Gendry, Gendry, Gendry, oh and Gendry.
- My non-romantic OTP for this character: Jon. ;_;
- My unpopular opinion about this character: She’s somewhat selfish and jumps to conclusions too easily. Maybe it’s because of her age, but she rarely considers the opinion/feelings of the opposite party. (Book!Arya, but she’s learning.)
- One thing I wish would happen / had happened with this character in canon: Her never crossing the Narrow sea. As for her endgame, I would cry rivers if she and Gendry would end up in the same place.
- my het ship:Gendry
- my fem/slash ship: Steve did a fantastic Arianne x Arya fic which made sense
- my OTP: This gets repetitive. :’D
- my OT3: Arya, Gendry and Nymeria
in the BWB as a fluffy familiy thing
- my cross over ship: I’m not into cross overs.
- my kink:Hmm. Scars. And leather. And hands. And blindfolds.
- a head cannon fact: She knows about Gendry’s whereabouts because she saw him in her wolf dreams. Nymeria is still roaming somewhere in that region. But Arya chose to ‘forget’, she’s occupied with her new life with the faceless.
- my gender bend: I’m bad at his.