F.A.T.E VII ( 2013 ) Henry-Pierre de Sard ( My post apocalyptic Larp Character ) walking to the city.
1# version of his Original Outfit
( I really didn’t know someone took a picture )
I want a ten-book million-word series right now.
Little tough guys. Cute Rottweiler puppies.
- C’mon, Mama, pick up. Pick up, Mama, please.
- Thank you for calling Harlem’s Hospital Center. Nurse’s desk, 4B.
- Yeah, can I speak to Guadalupe Elizalde, please? It’s an emergency.
- May I ask who’s calling?
- It’s Augustin Elizalde, her son.
- Yeah, hold on.
- Mr. Elizalde, Guadalupe’s shift isn’t till 6pm. It’s totally crazy here. She might have called in earlier, Come in early, I don’t know. But I haven’t seen her.
"Maybe we always wind up stopping because we never start at 100%."
Rosita is determined and just as mission-oriented as Abraham, independent of him. She is a realist and survivalist, knowing Eugene is possibly humanity’s only chance to alter this world. She is committed to the group, but will maintain the course at any cost.